is a multi-instrumentalist from Kansas City, Missouri. After a decade in Denver, Colorado playing bluegrass, Adam returned to his native KC to play jazz violin. His instrumental solo record, Down To The Wire - The Stringband Tribute to the Music of John Mayer, was released in 2015.
Adam's background includes:
- Berklee College of Music, 1999-2000
- Apprenticeship with jazz violin pioneer Claude "Fiddler" Williams
- Core bandmember with the 2008 Juno Award-winning album, "best Instrumental" category, The Utmost
- Collaborations with acoustic music luminaries Grant Gordy and Jayme Stone
- Guest onstage appearances with Railroad Earth, Greensky Bluegrass, The David Grisman Quintet, and more
Take a look at his current performance calendar.